Interviews with HR, Talent and Tech Experts
Matt is also a partner in Adp Earns 2021 Tech Cares Award From Trustradius For Unwavering Service And Support Amid Global Health EventDaily, where he served as Executive Editor. More About Matt CharneyMatt has been recognized as one of the top HR Technology influencers by publications such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Forbes, the Huffington Post and HR Magazine, and was recognized by the Society of Human Resources Management as an “HR Gamechanger” for his contributions to talent technology. Our guest this time is Pete Lamson, CEO at JazzHR – the recruiting software built to help growing companies exceed their recruiting goals. Listen as Pete and host Bill Banham discuss the impact of the crisis on employees, leaders, and HR pros within SMBs.
In this episode of WorkingTech, Bill Banham chats with Elijah Moore, CEO and Cofounder at Collage. Bill and Elijah discuss how tech is changing employee performance, onboarding and benefits. Elijah also talks about Collage’s role at the new series of innovateworkTO events. In this HRchat episode, we consider what it means to be truly inclusive in your efforts to engage employees and communities whilst living under Covid restrictions. Our guest is Michael Bach, Founder and CEO at the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion .
Think Fast, Talk Smart: Communication Techniques
A senior business professional with over 20 years’ experience in Human Resources leadership roles, Kim has a proven track record of building high-performing teams and designing inclusion strategies. Kim will be the keynote speaker at the April 2018 InnovateWork summit. Her session is called Building Your Total Value Proposition.We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. In this episode of the HRchat show, we hear from Christopher Bjorling, President at Fidello Inc. For over 30 years Chris has led Fidello in creating unique talent management solutions. Through the products and services he and his team have created, his organization has helped clients design, develop, and implement strategic, integrated talent management processes and systems.
- In this episode of the HRchat show, we hear from Dale Cook, Chief Executive Officer at Learn to Live, a company which helps users identify the thoughts and behavior patterns that perpetuate their issues, so they can work through them.
- In this episode, we consider what diversity and inclusion have to do with employee engagement.Our Guest is Elisabeth Cooke, Co-Founder and Chief Diversity & Strategy Officer at Dignii, a firm which provides tools to build diverse and inclusive organizations.
- Listen to this episode with guest Derek Smith, General Manager at Xref North America.
- It’s day 3 of the SHRM Talent Conference & Expo happening both virtually and in-person in Aurora, Colorado.
- Thorpe Benefits is changing the “old-school” broker model where commissions are hidden and service is reactive.
- In this episode, we’ll hear from Michael Grove, Co-Organiser of DisruptHR SFO and CEO at San Fran-based CollabWorks, a software that enables pros to transform the ways they work.
He has worked as an Instructor at the University of Toronto and the University of British Columbia and as a consultant offering mindfulness-based workshops and programs for professionals in the workplace. In this HRchat episode, Patrick Cournoyer, Chief Evangelist at Peakon, shares thoughts on ways we can better listen and respond to the needs of employees during the new normal. Patrick travels the world speaking about the transformative power of Peakon. His passion is to inspire thought and action within the global HR community. He believes that if people love coming to work each day, a business will naturally thrive. As part of his role, Patrick gets to speak with many different people within organizations, from CEOs to managers and employees.
In this special episode of the HRchat show, Bill Banham welcomes back Christopher Bjorling, President at Fidello Inc, a consulting and services firm specializing in improving human performance. Listen as Chris and Bill reflect on ways the Covid crisis impacted Performance Management and chat about a new performance-focused podcast series, produced by The HR Gazette team, coming out later in 2021.For over 30 years Chris has led Fidello in creating unique talent management solutions. Through the products and services he and his team have created over the years, his organization has helped clients design, develop, implement and integrate talent management processes and systems.
Decreasing https://adprun.net/ turnover can improve a team’s morale by nearly 40%. “One way this can be accomplished, explains Jim, “is by creating a user-friendly and intuitive recruiting system to find qualified candidates, seasonally or not. In this HRchat episode, we talk about building and maintaining relationships.